Tuesday 16 August 2011

Sketchbook project

I have joined in with Gina's sketchbook project for the second year, this year it is all about colour and I went for blue. I also went for one of my photography obsessions Nigella that grows weed like and self seeding outside my front door. I love it when there is a little summer project like this as it pushes me into doing things, stretching my normal approach to things and its fun. I loved last years linguni drawing.


The potato printing was a bit of a disaster as I think that they look more like insects, I have decided to try again using a PVA glue plate and a foam plate. This also fits with the next suggestion from Gina of Mono-printing its all getting very exciting.


This is the page that I like the most so far

No comments:

Post a Comment